13 December 2014

Desk Tour + 2015 Calendar Printable

Hello again! Another week has gone without a post but I am back with an exciting one today. My desk! It isn't going to be too detailed because I don't actually keep my stationary on the physical desk space. My desk if from Ikea and it connected to a 4x4 cube set (which is where my stationary is) so I might do another post on that.


My blackboard + magnets + chalk is from Ikea. I got it a few years ago but never really used it, until recently when it has been very useful for my organisation. I can scribble up reminders or stick on notes to help me remember things that I would otherwise forget.

I have done a post on the box of notebooks at the right which you can find here, where I basically run through what I use each notebook for. I am going to do a post on a new journal soon, so look out for that.


'This too shall pass' is my favourite quote ever so I have a small watercolour of that on my wall. I also have this photograph (which I didn't take) of the most adorable little cottage, and then a little doodly watercolour which I did while procrastinating from homework.


I recently got a new succulent, surprisingly I found it in Marks&Spencer (if you don't live in the UK it's a popular supermarket/retailer). I was inspired by Chloe Larkin's DIY to make this paper bag cover.

I'm ahead of schedule this year and have already made my 2015 calendar. I used this printable here but I changed the colour scheme and added a starry border. I am not trying to steal their calendar, full credit goes to Manar Hisbani for typing out the actual calendar (because I was to lazy to do that).

Hope you enjoyed this little peak into my room!

Martha xx



23 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous room! That quote is perfect :)

    xo Arushee // Unadorned Gifts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your desk layout. Cool post! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. THE PLANT IS SO ADORABLE AND IS EVERYTHING. Your desk space is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. Your desk space is so pretty.

    xox Emma // wavesofpretty.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it so much! Ahhh.. why can't my desk be like yours!:D
    Have a wonderful day xx
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks June! Have a wonderful day too!

      Delete
  6. So cute! I'd love to do something similar in my room!

    xxJordan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so jealous, your desk it is so neat O^O Great calendar, it is currently hanging in my room :)

    Daisy ○ LittleKawaiiDaisy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Daisy! I'm so glad someone used it! xx

      Delete
  8. So simple yet so nice, plus I love the quote, I shall steal it and add it to my quote wall ;)

    hellofoxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'd love to see your quote wall! x

      Delete
  9. Your desk is so cute! I also really love your blog header, did you make it on photoshop? :)
    hannahphillipsx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hannah, and yes, it was made inn photoshop. x

      Delete
  10. Your desk is so adorable! I love how everything matches the theme, my desk has little bits and bobs everywhere, but it suits my personality I suppose!
    x Erin
    The Halfway Point

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My desk used to be very messy but I decided I wanted to change that! x

      Delete
  11. I love how you organize your desk! I wish I was as organized as you... My desk is a mess!
    have a nice day, xx

    Guiltyparisian

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts and opinions so please comment. If you have a blog of your own feel free to add your url. xxxxx