28 November 2014

DIY // 3D Cylinderical Card



Hello! I have a quick and easy diy for you today. But first can I apologise for the rushedness (I know that's not a word) of this post. I still have exams on, four left to be specific, and that means a lack of time. So while I had photographed this pre-exams, I (in true Martha style) procrastinated writing it up. I'm going to stop rambling because I am ironically wasting the time that I earlier said I didn't have. Enjoy!


First draw out a line about a third down your page. Then draw out your message on a piece card, making sure that the bottom of each letter connects with the line. Use a blade to cut out the letters leaving the connection at the line attached.


Bend all the letters up so that they are at right angles to the page. Then all that is left is to tape it up. Primarily I used glue but it wasn't strong enough so I resorted to washi tape, which I think is cuter.


That's it done! Simple, right? See you soon, and to anyone else who is doing exams, hope everything is going well.

Martha x

16 comments:

  1. This is adorable Martha! I want to make one heheh
    xx Juli

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog, I love it! Can't wait to try this DIY:) -Bethany!

    http://bethanysbrightlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I will try it soon, looks simple enough :-)

    GIVEAWAY! - http://www.cranberrydeer.com/2014/12/elizabeth-doyle-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cory! It definitely is simple x

      Delete
  4. Thanks! It is definitely simple x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds really simple and fun!

    I tagged you, by the way: http://artsypeacock.blogspot.com/2014/12/favorite-things-about-winter-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cool, Martha. I love making cards sometimes and something like this is quite original. It would be cool to make each letter a different color or something like that.

    On another matter, I've nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award. Here is the post link: One Lovely Blog Award + Favorite Things about Winter Tag

    ---

    Tickle Your Cute Bone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, that's a great idea and thank you for the nomination!

      Delete
  7. This is amazing, a really cool and unique idea! Your blog is fab too! Thanks for the lovely comment!
    Amber
    http://amberoseblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this - such a unique idea! :)

    xx Nicole Rose

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts and opinions so please comment. If you have a blog of your own feel free to add your url. xxxxx