12 September 2014

a little update


 1 // I found these adorable cacti at Ikea the other day and I love the pop of green and life they add to my room. I'm trying to add more plants to my room to make it look more fresh which you will see when I do a room tour.

 2 // As if I needed another notebook! I was in Paperchase the other day and couldn't resist picking up this beautiful notebook. I love its simplicity and size and will be starting to fill it up soon and will maybe show its progress.








3 // I've just finished reading the amazing 'Paper Towns' and I strongly advise you give it a read. It is light hearted and funny while dealing with major philosophical ideas and is written so beautifully, as are all John Green books.









4 // In true Martha procrastination style, I decided to cover my folders and decorate them instead of doing any work. I found these really cute spotty tissue papers which I love so much and will definitely be using a lot.










Sorry for such a short post this week but I'll see you next time hopefully with something better.

Martha xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and opinions so please comment. If you have a blog of your own feel free to add your url. xxxxx