21 August 2014

Sunset Blur


My summer is quickly slipping away and I am frantically trying to grasp onto every last day (BIG SIGH). I return to the UK for school in two days and am trying to soak up the last rays of sun before facing the cold rain. I'm excited to see my friends again but dreading the inevitable work load that comes with the word school.

I've been enjoying the beautiful sunset and capturing the vibrant colours that join it. I love how everything looks more enchanting when the sun is low and how colours become more rich (if that makes sense). Today I thought I'd share a few photos I took of a few of my favourite plants, so enjoy!





See you next week... hopefully... if I get organised... which isn't likely to happen... but I shall try!

Martha xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and opinions so please comment. If you have a blog of your own feel free to add your url. xxxxx