15 August 2014

Love List

Hello! It's been a while, four weeks to be exact. I'm not going to start making excuses for my absence as the only thing responsible is my laziness and procrastination skills. 

Today I thought I'd share a collection of items I have been admiring for a while. I wasn't sure what to entitle the post as I know I will not buy all these items ( that would probably drain my bank account). I settled with love list but I may change that if I do an updated one, which I probably will.


1.Vintage leather canvas rucksack- Firstly this rucksack is so beautiful. I love it's boxy shape and rustic look. I'm not sure what I'd use it for (I think it's a bit bulky for school) but I love it's style.

2.Deathly hallows chocker necklace- I've been searching for a nice deathly hallows necklace for a while (I am a MASSIVE Harry Potter fan). I love the idea of the elder wand, resurrection stone and invisibility cloak and the story behind it (if you don't know what I'm talking about go read the books, you want regret it).

3. Architect lamp- I love the style of these kind of lamps, they always remind me of the one at the beginning of pixar films. I feel like it would really go with my room, and also be very useful.

4. White polaroid camera-Polaroid cameras are coming back, which is strange with such advanced digital technology but I love it. I love how you get an instant photo and the way they are printed with a cute border. I think polaroids are such a lovely way to collect memories.

5. Handwoven rug- This rug is so gorgeous! I love these types of handwoven rugs and actually have one in my room already so I don't actually need it. The range of colours used is so beautiful and would probably make it the most colourful item own.

6.Cat doll-I've noticed this doll floating around pinterest for a while and was thinking of trying to make one, but with my amateur sowing skills, I wouldn't be as cute. It's made by the etsy shop luckyjuju who has actually closed her shop until September for the holiday but you can have a look at her designs on  pinterest here.

That's all for today.

Martha xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and opinions so please comment. If you have a blog of your own feel free to add your url. xxxxx