4 July 2014

Guest Post ~ Origami Fox / Eb


Hello ! I am Eb from the blog the Fearless Fox. After Martha kindly posted on my blog way back in March I decided it was time I repaid her for her favour ! So today I am going to show you how to make an origami fox. I thought this was quite suiting as both our blogs have fox in the name !

Hopefully it should be quite clear although I do apologise if you are unable to understand it as it is difficult to explain which corners go where and stuff ! I'll answer any questions if needed !


1 Fold the paper in half diagonally.
2 Fold the paper the other way diagonally so there is a cross.
3 Fold the paper along one of these lines so you have a triangle. Then take the two bottom corners of the triangle and bring them up to the top point to make a square.


4 Fold this shape in half.
5 Fold a triangle down from the top taking all the layers. The size is approximate.
6 Look at the triangle like this for the next step so you can see each layer.


7 Press in the middle of the middle layer so it opens out as shown. This creates the foxes face and ears.
8 Fold the tail in with a triangle.
9 Add eyes or any other features you wish.


I hope you like it and if you have a go let me know. I think this is so cute for a bedside table or desk - in fact one is on my desk now ! Thank you to Martha for letting me post on her blog ! I really appreciate it and I am sorry for the amount of time it has taken for me to return the favour !

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and opinions so please comment. If you have a blog of your own feel free to add your url. xxxxx