2 May 2014

Thank you!


This is slightly overdue, but regardless, I really wanted to make this post.
I don't know where to begin but to say THANK YOU.
If you didn't notice, I recently hit 50 followers! That just blows my mind that 50 individuals chose to click the follow button. Every time I try to put it into words, I fail because I just can't.


When I started this blog, 5 months ago in December, I made a goal to hit 10 followers in the span of a year. To think that I have only been going 5 months and already greatly exceeded my target makes me happy.

I don't blog because I want followers, I do it because I love it. It's great to have a voice and the freedom to say what I want and it's nice to know someone is listening. It makes me so happy reading your comments and thoughts so THANK YOU.

It has been a great few months and I've made new friends through the blogosphere (is that a word?). If any of you have blogs of your own, I'd love to check them out, so please comment your urls!

Martha xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and opinions so please comment. If you have a blog of your own feel free to add your url. xxxxx