10 April 2014

Spring Playlist // 2014



Hello! It's well into Spring and the weather is thankfully improving somewhat. I can't believe how quickly this year is slipping away, it felt like new years only weeks ago! My easter holidays are just around the corner, but unfortunately they will be filled with school work and revision. Hopefully I will have a little more time to make better posts. I realise my posts have been really quick lately, I just haven't had a lot of time/I'm so lazy. I want to do more DIYs soon because they are the posts I enjoy most.

That's enough rambling!

I love finding out about other's music tastes so I thought I'd share mine. Lately I've been listening to the same songs on repeat which is strange for me because I usually like to change around the music I listen to.

My favourite song at the minute is The Giving Tree by The Plain White T's(it's the first track in the playlist below). I kinda want to do a whole separate post on it because it is such an amazing song and it's also based on a beautiful story I love which is also called The Giving Tree. So maybe look out for that.

Spring Favourites by Martha Fitz on Grooveshark

Hope you enjoyed!

Martha xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and opinions so please comment. If you have a blog of your own feel free to add your url. xxxxx