21 February 2014

Latest Loves

Here are a few things I have been loving lately.
Only one of these photos is mine, the rest have links so you can check them out.

Hope you enjoy!

1. Oana Befort's watercolours
I recently discovered the wonderful work and talent of Oana Befort. She has her own unique style which is just so beautiful. Her watercolours in particular are a favourite of mine.


2.Tetley's Cinnamon and Orange Tea
Being British and living up to the stereotypes... I drink a lot of tea. I recently found this cinnamon and orange tea which is so delicious and reminds me of christmas. I am terrible at describing tastes (cinnamon and orange tea is pretty self explanitary) but you should really try it if you are a tea person.



I was sos excited when I heard about this new collaboration between two of my favourite bloggers. It is filled with inspiration and advice and I can wait for the next one!

I loved the final installation of Harri's room tour, her craft table. She has such a gorgeous room which has really inspired me to redo mine. Above her table is a beautiful collection of inspiring illustration, photos and objects which I just adore.


5. Araina from Miss Tasmin 's Latest Fashion Post
I just adore everything that Araina posts. Her style is so perfect. I am an avid reader of her blog and am inspired by her fashion choices frequently.


6. Chunky Black Windsor Smith Lily Sandals
I seriously wish I lived somewhere warm so I could wear these everyday. They go with practically anything and are seriously practical and durable. Love them to pieces!

What have you been loving lately? I'd love to know

Martha xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and opinions so please comment. If you have a blog of your own feel free to add your url. xxxxx