14 January 2014

Nature Photography

For Christmas I got a new lens which I was so excited about. 

It just makes me so happy.

Here is a quick little nature shoot, ENJOY!


I LOVE TAKING PHOOTS WHEN THE SUN IS SETTING!


My loved and trusted DMs.



Heather is such a beautiful plant and it looked truly amazing with the sun setting behind it.







Lavender is my favourite flower, its so beautiful and unique I guess.


This plant looked like thousands of little bonsai trees, it was gorgeous.


Thistles make such an interesting photo.



More lavender. This is probably my favourite because of the simplicity and range of colours.

Here's a photo of the ground. Yeah. I don't really know what to say about this one except I like the focus.

 Martha xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and opinions so please comment. If you have a blog of your own feel free to add your url. xxxxx