18 January 2014

Journals//Notebooks//Sketchbooks

As I mentioned in my 50 Random Facts About Me I have several notebooks, journals ect. each with a specific use. So here are my 6 most used books.

I hope these act as an inspiration to someone.




I keep them in this DIYed box ( the triangle stamps are inspired by Chloe from A Little Birdy Blog, she is amazing, if you haven't already go check her out) I keep on my desk.


I use this sketchbook for pen and ink illustrations.




This is my inspiration journal, which I fill with photos from magazines, pinterest or catalogues. 

I basically write a little basic opinion and description on everything. I think it will be fun to read this when I'm older to see if my taste or opinions have changed.



This is probably my favourite.

It's my book of lists.

I think it will be fun to read this when I'm older to see if my taste or opinions have changed.



I just recently started this.

It's my blog book.

I'm going to use this to plan posts and to record ideas.



This is my portrait sketchbook.

I use it for quick sketches of people I love.




I made this book out of card and elastic.

I just write down any quotations or phrases that I find inspiring or feel a connection to.





This was a long and stressful post.

I hope you enjoyed this and would be delighted if it inspired any of you to start a journal, notebook ect.


 Martha xo


3 comments:

  1. Where do you get all your notebooks from? They're gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Two are from Paperchase, two from my local art shop, two from supermarkets and I had one of them. x

      Delete
  2. Where can I get those pens/markers from?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts and opinions so please comment. If you have a blog of your own feel free to add your url. xxxxx